What features do you need in a baby monitor in Denver?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You install a microphone-type device in close proximity to the crib, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Thankfully, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, today’s monitors now include clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You can also connect your monitors to Wi-Fi so you may roam throughout your home. The leading baby monitors in Denver are so elaborate that they resemble interior surveillance systems in both functionality and cost.
Can you swap out a baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and surveillance systems incorporate many of the same features, there are many people in Denver connecting their baby's room to their comprehensive home security package. It’s a smart approach -- specifically when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your surveillance system should have at least 1080p high-def video, and infrared functionality for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go inside the bedroom to quiet your baby back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words may be all you need to keep them asleep.
● Sensors and alerts: Even though it’s an option to have your surveillance system function around the clock to keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness may start to lag. Conversely, if your security camera detects anything unusual, then you can get a notification on your phone. You will appreciate this when your adventurous newborn soundlessly scales out of the crib or if a pet sneaks into the space.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors don’t record the video. You can now send a brief sample to friends or family members to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Smartphone access: As an alternative to carrying monitoring equipment with you, you may now supervise your little one from your smart home mobile app. You might even touch base with your tot and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have a date night.