Front doors and ground-floor windows continue to be the most probable locations for a burglary. With that being said, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors continue to be critical components for home security packages in Denver. Even though the technology has been in use for years, you will probably be impressed at what modern sensors can do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you go with a straightforward approach or the most comprehensive system offered, you’ll be glad to know that door and window alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your devices being installed correctly.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors work, it’s a simple, two-part magnetic contact. One piece is fastened to the frame, and the other is secured straight to the door or window. You close your door or window and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is armed and an entrance opens, the joined contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these modern devices can do a good deal more than simply activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Denver
On the frontline of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors provide a range of perks, like the following:
- Set off the alarm: These devices signal your high-volume siren if a door or window is opened while your system is active.
- Immediate updates: Want to know what’s occuring at home when you’re away? You are able to get instant alerts right to your cell phone whenever a component is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will get a notification too. Your home will be defended, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation integration: Customize your security components to operate in a complementary fashion. You may have your lights switch on or set a camera to begin recording when a door or window sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any decor. You may even get fully recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless devices contingent on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your home will be better defended.
More functional than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Denver can be skillfully incorporated into your comprehensive home security system.
Customize Your Modern Home Security System In Denver
Would you like to get modern window and door alarm sensors in Denver that elevate your safety and connect directly to your home automation? That is exactly what you will discover when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to see what we are able to do for you, dial (720) 465-2917 or submit the simple form below.