Find Leaks Quickly With A Denver Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored Denver Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you incorporate a Denver monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Denver?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to find that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Denver flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm detects running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. When your Denver flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Denver Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Denver flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to match your property needs. Simply dial (720) 465-2917 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.